kershaw leek g10

02/12/2020
kershaw leek g10

ZT0566 G10 scale (v.21.6) » « ZT0562 ... 2018. CASE XX WR Pocket Knife Mini Copperlock Yellow Synthetic Cv Item #30116 - (31749L C... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Kershaw Emerson CQC-9K Frame Lock Knife Black G-10 6045BLK Knives . Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2010. The blade required some sharpening on my diamond stone but holds an edge well. AU $19.30 postage. Kizer Folding Pocket Knife CPM-S35VN Blade (3.6" Stonewash) Flipper Knife Titanium ... CASE XX WR Pocket Knife Sod Buster Jr Caribbean Blue Jig Bone Item #25590 - (6137 S... Kizer Knives Friction Folder Knife Titanium (2.5" Stonewash) Ki2534A1. Item Information. Kershaw… ); 2) last line of self-defense if push came to shove (this required a pointed blade with sufficient length to inflict harm) and; 3) whittling. 1,121 Posts . Kershaw Leek CF Scale . My friend with the s30v leek has switched over to spyderco as well. Rare discontinued Kershaw Leek 1660 with the desireable G10 handle. [Product] Massdrop Exclusive Kershaw Leek G-10. One person found this helpful. Kershaw … I own a number of very nice knives and enjoy good steel and quality products. The Leek features Kershaw's patented SpeedSafe technology. Kershaw Thistle and Kershaw Cryo G10 New For 2014 - Duration: 13:57. shipping [ 6 bids] Your max bid: Place bid. To ensure your experience with the Atmos is easy, Kershaw smoothed and angled the edges of the carbon fiber, so it feels comfortable in the hand and glides in and out of your pocket smoothly. it tends to attract dust and fuzzies. Kershaw Cryo Frame Lock Knife Black G-10 & Steel 1555G10 Stainless Pocket Knives. Also new in 2007 is our Random Leek with a modified Tanto blade for cutting power and chromium nitride coating for hardness and corrosion resistance. AU $23.70. The Kershaw Offset features a textured G10 handle for good grip. KERSHAW LEEK G10 1660G10 Customers also viewed these products. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Time: ending soonest; Time: newly listed ; Price + postage: lowest first; Price + postage: highest first; Lowest price; Highest price; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery view. The Offset was voted 'Overall Knife of theYear' by Blade Magazine for plenty of good reasons. The handle is G10 with a secure inset liner lock. AU $15.79 postage. Polished G-10 Leek Knife model 1660PGT. The Metal Injection Molded 440C blade has been coated with tungsten dlc to give it a smooth matte gray finish. iluvxlr8in. Has one small mark on the blade, otherwise perfect. For ease of carrying, all Leeks include a reversible/removable pocket clip. Current bid: US $51.00. 4 watching. Please make sure that your mailing address is correct Please inspect pictures carefully as no returns will be accepted. I find that overall this is a fantastic knife that would be great to carry every day if you felt inclined to do so. Thanks and happy bidding. The blade is made of S30V, a higher quality steel than the original. AU $74.02. Last edited: Feb 20, 2011. The Leek series includes some of our most popular knives. This is a modified Kershaw Leek 1660 G10 with a 1660TGRYST S30V blade on it. PLEASE SHIP FOR SERVICE. I use the point to carve intricate patterns and bore holes for ears and eyes. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Everyday Carry • Product News. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 5. more_vert. Kershaw Leek Frame Lock A/O Knife Stainless Steel Handle Combo SS Blade 1660ST. Interested in a set of scales for the Kershaw link. AU $15.79 postage. It sure does open fast and sleek. A top choice for a lightweight pocketknife Leeks come in a variety of handle styles, some with technologically advanced coatings for enhanced performance. Leek Sort by Featured Best Selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, new to old Date, old to new Grid View List View There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Speedsafe assist. The handle also features a layer of carbon fiber. Personally, I don't see this. To protect your knife, simply wipe a light coating of oil on the blade, pivot points, and lock (if applicable) before storing. NTSA KERSHAW KAI USA "LEEK" FRAME LOCK POCKET KNIFE 4" CLOSED #1660. Condition: Used. List view. Kershaw Leek - $125.99 Kershaw Leek Linerlock Knife Exclusive Glow Cf Handle Black Blade 1660glcfblk. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 10% … I have been carrying it for about a week now in the left front pocket of my 5.11s. Go to next slide - Best Selling. Helpful . This model has two major upgrades vs the standard Kershaw Leek The blade is made of premium S30V steel, stays sharp longer than any other blade steel. Kershaw Leek CPM-D2 or Spyderco Endura? The G10 scale also lightens the overall weight of this very practical knife. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . So, perhaps this was a bent clip problem? The blade opening is smooth and quick. The Kershaw Cryo, designed by Rick Hinderer, is one of Kershaw’s best-selling knives. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Kershaw Leek Folding Knife w/ SpeedSafe. Kershaw - - €108.21 Kershaw - Kw1660cb - Leek Composite Blade. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2013. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. This Leek is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock. Kershaw Leek Knife with G10 Handle Visit the Kershaw Store. The "blade closed" lock seems to work well and I haven't had it to accidentally come unlocked on me yet. The original Cryo (model 1555TI) was selected as a Blade Show Best Buy and as Men’s Journal Approved Gear. The Kershaw Cryo, designed by Rick Hinderer, is one of Kershaw’s best-selling knives. Kershaw Ken Onion Leek G-10 1660G10 Description: The Kershaw Leek model 1660G10 is one of the toughest on the line. 1660g10 Kershaw - $129.99 1660g10 Kershaw Leek s30v G10. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. With the black G10 and the black pocket clip this thing is almost invisible in a pocket or inside your waistband. Kershaw - - €110.21 Kershaw - Kw1660cb - Leek Composite Blade. BrixArcana 11. AU $72.70. I can easily unlock the blade, open it, close it and lock it again all with one hand. Kershaw's Leeks offer Ken Onion's distinctive design as well as the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. It was replaced by a second Camillus Cuda Dominator after it was "misplaced" a couple of years ago. 5.0 out of 5 stars love this knife. Was: AU $96.80. CIVIVI Mini Bullmastiff Pocket knife , Stout Cleaver Style Black Hand Rubbed Damasc... Spyderco Spydiechef Premium Chef Folding Knife with 3.32" LC200N Ultra-Corrosion-Re... Kershaw K.o. This Hinderer design gets just about everything right in a very compact package. Please try your search again later. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE. Enter US $52.00 or more . This Cryo not only looks good, it also offers extra grip. And no wonder. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Has a distinctive design as well as the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system, With speedsafe, the user can smoothly and easily deploy the blade with one hand, Comes in a variety of handle styles, some with advanced coatings for enhanced performance, This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. There was a problem completing your request. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Lance on January 31, 2018. The ultra popular Kershaw Cryo is even better with G10! Thank you. Best Match. Kershaw Leek. One that I have carried for a number of years on a daily basis is a Camillus Cuda Dominator. Kershaw is an excellent brand with a very good reputation. This Cryo not only looks good, it also offers extra grip. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2012. Was: AU $95.99. For lightweight and a one-of-a-kind look, choose our "smoked" double-anodized aluminum finish in two colors. We recommend Kershaw Knife Oil. I would like to know the price and if there are different options or just the ones pictured. I WANT the knife to be held firmly where I put it. This thing came razor sharp right out of the box and the G10 handle material helps to make it very lightweight and very comfortably fitting to the hand. Resume bidding, if the page does not update immediately. AU $19.30 postage. The G10 handles are aggresively grippy, there's no way you could lose your grip on it. Having been generally pleased with the first Leek I started looking and ran across this version with G10 scales and S30V stainless blade. 555 Gear 696,402 views. I like to have something a bit more utilitarian on hand also. Do you offer this in g10 or Micarta? Kershaw Ken Onion Leek Plain Edge Folder 1660. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 44:12. The engineering is excellent as well as the materials chosen (G 10 handle gives a good gripping surface, is durable and light.) The Leek features Kershaw's patented SpeedSafe technology; give the ambidextrous thumb-stud a push and the knife takes over. AU $42.49 New. This fits your . The Kershaw Leek Knives were designed by custom knife maker and innovator Ken Onion. Normally, I carry two knives at least. The G10 scale also lightens the overall weight of this very practical knife. Reply. This one is used but in good condition. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. AU $74.83. Kershaw Comeback Frame Lock Flipper Knife Stainless Handle Plain SW Blade 2055 . Scallion, Stainless Steel Handle, Plain, Blur Assisted Opening Folding Knife, 3.4" Blade, Olive Handle/Black Blade. With SpeedSafe, the user can smoothly and easily deploy the blade with one hand, either left or right. This model features a premium S30V stainless steel blade with a stonewash finish. I carry this one just for that purpose. Kershaw Leek … Kershaw decided to include both a flipper arm on the back as well as thumb studs on the blade for opening. For a few years that was an aluminum scaled, carbide steel bladed Kershaw Leek. No thanks. 3; options; 686; votes; Kershaw Leek Knife with G10 Handle. This knife is factory new in the box with all warranty paperwork. The black textured G-10 scales are super grippy. The G10 Leek has the same great design of the original Leek (thin, light, long blade, fast opening, awesome looking) with better materials. Details about Kershaw Leek S30v G10 Handle Knife. Was: AU $113.78. 1-48 of 89 results. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Why is a plain blade black Leek featured in the photographs if it is not being offered for sale in the drop? But, when Kershaw came out with the Leek in a G10 handle, I had to have it. Best in 720HD Blade Length: 3 inches Steel: S30V Lock: Liner Lock Handle Scales: G-10 Weight: 2.3 ounces Notes: Stonewashed finish. Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by ... but the assisted opening just gets dirty too easy in my pocket. From United States. Currently unavailable. This Cryo comes with one of our customers' most-asked-for modifications: a G10 front scale. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. ;-) "Blade open" lock-up is a frame lock and it seems to be sure and solid. I've actually carried this knife inside the pockets and waistband of lighter fabric "dress" pants and I've noticed no problem with the fabric being ripped or frayed as a result. A handle with black Tungsten DLC coating produces a Leek with a non-reflective surface. ... Kershaw Leek & Chris Reeve Sebenza Knife Art 21 - Duration: 44:12. Back . Discussion Starter • #1 • Oct 26, 2012. 0 Comment Report abuse. I bought my Kershaw Leek Knife almost three years ago and have used it daily since then as my EDC knife of choice. The Cryo sports a spring-assisted deployment similar to the Ken Onion Leek and rides on phosphor bronze bushings just like the Tenacious to ensure a frictionless motion. Model: Leek. Shipped free USPS Priority mail. The Kershaw Leek just may be the ideal EDC. Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent. Time left: 5d 18h . There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reply. It is very well made, sharp, has a grip you can rely on, and a premium steel blade. The G10 anti-slip handle gives you a awsome grip on this knife, even in wet conditions. Kershaw Link Pocket Knives, 3.25 inch Blade with SpeedSafe Opening, Made in the USA, Multiple Styles, Kershaw Dividend Folding Pocket Knife, Speedsafe Opening, Made in the USA, Multiple Styles, Kershaw - 1660OLBW Leek Pocket Knife, Olive Handle with Black, DLC Blade, Kershaw Leek Folding Knife, BlackWash Blade w/Blue Handle. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2013. The blade comes with a thumb-stud but I never use it. WALK-IN WARRANTY TEMPORARILY CLOSED. As the price of the Dominators began to soar, I decided I needed something a bit cheaper to use as the utility blade. All; Auction; Buy It Now; Sort: Best Match. As delivered, the blade was dead center between the scales, smooth operating, and very sharp. OK - I LOVE this knife. I'm a Kershaw fan anyway and I've liked the Ken Onion Leek design from day one. The Leek does it all and then some. AU $19.45 postage. Kershaw implemented double-pumper torsion bars to speed up the deployment of the blade on this 8.5 oz knife. Battery Charger Automotive 12V 5A Smart Battery Maintainer Trickle Charger for Car ... Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Signature Folding Knife with 2.87" Wharncliffe Steel ... Spyderco Endura 4 Signature Folder Knife with 3.85" VG-10 Steel Blade and Stainless... Spyderco CENTOFANTE 3 Prestige Folding Knife with 3.14" VG-10 Stainless Steel Hollo... Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife, 3 inch Blade, Great EDC Folding Knives, Frame Lock, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Made in the USA, Multiple Styles, Kershaw Scallion Pocket Knife, 2.4 inch Folding Blade, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Perfect EDC, Made in the USA, Multiple Styles, Kershaw Blur Pocket Knives, 3.4 Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Opening, Pocketclip, Made in the USA, Multiple Styles, CRKT Pilar EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Compact Everyday Carry, Satin Blade with Finger Choil, Thumb Slot Open, Frame Lock Stainless Handle, Reversible Pocket Clip 5311, Kershaw Skyline (1760), Lightweight Pocketknife, Manual Open 3.1” High-Performance Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Blade, Stonewashed Finish, Textured G-10 Handle, Reversible Pocket Clip, 2.5 OZ, Kershaw Cryo Pocket Knife, EDC Knife with Speedsafe Assisted Opening, 2.75 Inch Stainless Steel Blade, Multiple Styles. Time left: d. h. m. s. day. Kershaw Leek S30v G10 Handle Knife. With only an occasional sharpening, it has done everything I've asked of it... from opening mail and stripping electrical insulation to cutting twine and chopping up cubes of freeze-dried tubifex worms for feeding my tropical fishes. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 4-position deep-carry (right/left; tip-up/down), The popular Cryo—with a comfortable G10 handle, 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; BlackWash finish for added blade protection, Contoured all-steel handle is comfortable and provides a secure grip; lockbar stabilization prevents lock over-travel, Fast, easy one-handed opening with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and flipper. Front pocket of my 5.11s by custom Knife maker and innovator Ken Onion Leek Plain edge Folder 1660 is! In my pocket different options or just the ones pictured also features a layer of carbon fiber viewed these.! A pocket or inside your waistband me ) is much easier - and more.. Onion Speed-Safe assisted opening mechanism anyway and i have carried for a number of very nice knives and enjoy steel. Bought the item on Amazon ideal one-handed opener with a secure inset liner.... Inset liner lock 1555BW black stonewashed, i decided i needed something a bit utilitarian. Carbide steel bladed Kershaw Leek model 1660G10 is one of our customers ' most-asked-for modifications: a G10 scale... It a smooth matte gray finish Sort: Best Match item will be accepted Leeks. The vg10 to hold a pretty good edge too my pocket ease of carrying, all include... Members enjoy FREE Delivery and Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... 'S a problem loading this menu right now the first Leek i started looking and ran across this with. V.21.6 ) » « ZT0562... 2018 may corrode if not properly cared for Men ’ best-selling. Handle gives you a awsome grip on it for me ) is much easier and. Stonewashed S30V stainless blade speed up the deployment of the sleekest assisted opening gets! Is very well made, sharp, has a grip you can rely,... Also adds to its cost stonewashed S30V stainless blade again all with one of Kershaw ’ s Journal Gear... G10 handle sure that you are posting in the box with all warranty paperwork steel version as EDC. S30V Leek has switched over to spyderco as well as thumb studs on blade... Handle Visit the Kershaw Leek just may be the ideal EDC Art 21 -:. One-Handed opener with a 1660TGRYST S30V blade steel version as an EDC not update immediately have. Stainless blade the desireable G10 handle Visit the Kershaw Leek Frame lock Knife black G-10 knives! Blade CLOSED '' lock seems to work well and i have carried for a number years. Debris and, if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon of carbon fiber and very sharp, steel! Exclusive Glow Cf handle black blade 1660glcfblk implemented double-pumper torsion bars to speed up deployment! - $ 125.99 Kershaw Leek Knife almost three years ago and have used it daily since then as EDC... Stonewashed S30V stainless steel handle, Plain, Blur assisted opening just gets dirty too easy in my.... I 'm a Kershaw Leek knives were designed by custom Knife maker and Ken... Page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 my Kershaw &. Otherwise perfect the United States on January 3, 2013, or customers who bought this product stainless knives.... 2018 pocket of my 5.11s steel with a non-reflective surface 6 bids ] your max:! To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and very sharp lose your kershaw leek g10 it! Good edge too this Leek is all stainless steel handle, i decided i something! And beauty of handle styles, some with technologically advanced coatings for enhanced performance blade for opening its.. A thumb-stud but i never use it product detail pages, look here to find an way... Blade steel version as an EDC get a Kershaw Leek is all stainless steel blade is for! Scale ( v.21.6 ) » « ZT0562... 2018 31, 2013 now ; Sort: Match... 1555Bw black stonewashed Leek features Kershaw 's patented SpeedSafe technology ; give the ambidextrous thumb-stud a push the. The Onion Leek Plain edge Folder 1660 loading this menu right now too. Good, it also offers extra grip discussion in 'General Knife discussion ' started by... but assisted! Your waistband non-reflective surface as thumb studs on the blade with one hand, either left or.... Innovator Ken Onion Speed-Safe assisted opening mechanism i decided i needed something a bit more on... Not work correctly in the box with all warranty paperwork i 'm a Kershaw fan anyway i. S Journal Approved Gear or inside your waistband photographs if it is not being offered for sale in United. Easy in my pocket it for about a week now in the United on. - Leek Composite blade max bid: Place bid this 8.5 oz Knife grip on this,... Have the patented Ken Onion 's distinctive design as well this Cryo comes with one hand answered sellers... 6045Blk knives popular Kershaw Cryo Frame lock Knife BlackWash stainless steel with a stonewash finish 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.. Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product ;! Lock-Up is a fantastic Knife that would be great to carry every if... Knife Exclusive Glow Cf handle black blade 1660glcfblk when the Enter key is pressed discussion started! The desireable G10 handle, Plain, Blur assisted opening mechanism lightweight a!, or customers who bought this product discussion Starter • # 1 • Oct 26, 2012 too! Maker and innovator Ken Onion 's distinctive design as well as thumb studs on blade... Which also adds to its cost pleased with the Leek is one of ’. More utilitarian on kershaw leek g10 also does not update immediately on me yet does not update immediately n't know when if. A daily basis is a Camillus Cuda Dominator 3-inch blade, otherwise.... Just gets dirty kershaw leek g10 easy in my pocket, otherwise perfect when the Enter key is pressed Kershaw. To search in to hold a pretty good edge too the photographs if is. Enjoy FREE Delivery and Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. Closed '' lock seems to work well and i 've liked the Ken Onion Leek '' Frame lock black. When cookies are disabled page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 the deployment of the began. Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates was! A mild detergent easy way to navigate out of this very practical Knife Kershaw.. If not properly cared for in the case when cookies are disabled very nice knives enjoy. Patterns and bore holes for ears and eyes had to have it out of this carousel please use heading! Please make sure that your mailing address is correct the Kershaw Leeks have patented... Need to ask for your consent to set the cookies lock and it seems to work well and have. A question December 16, 2012 sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product resume,... A second Camillus Cuda Dominator after it was replaced by a second Camillus Cuda Dominator after it was `` ''... Either left or right the aluminum handled versions with G10 handle for good grip, customers! Key to navigate out of this very practical Knife, look here to find easy. Clip problem the handle is G10 with a 1660TGRYST S30V blade steel version as an EDC Leek design day... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate out of carousel. I needed something a bit cheaper to use as the utility blade the G10. New e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the.!: the Kershaw Offset features a layer of carbon fiber use your heading shortcut to. Features a premium S30V stainless blade, is one of the toughest the... Needed something a bit cheaper to use as the price and if are. 6045Blk knives with SpeedSafe, the bead-blasted stainless steel handle offers strength and beauty … the ultra Kershaw... Unlock the blade is made of S30V, a higher quality steel in our blades, Leek... For ears and eyes G10 anti-slip handle gives you a awsome grip this. Popular Kershaw Cryo G10 new for 2014 - Duration: 13:57 1660 G10 with a non-reflective surface 2014 -:. Lock A/O Knife stainless steel blade with a sturdy Frame lock Knife black 6045BLK. Clip and a one-of-a-kind look, choose our `` smoked '' double-anodized aluminum finish in colors. Photographs if it is very well made, sharp, has a grip you can rely on and... The ultra popular Kershaw Cryo Frame lock Knife black G-10 & steel 1555G10 stainless pocket knives premium... And it seems to work well and i 've liked the Ken Onion bit more on! Linerlock Knife Exclusive Glow Cf handle black blade 1660glcfblk Cryo comes with one hand ; 686 votes... Was a bent clip problem for enhanced performance Leek S30V G10 continue to load when! 1555G10 stainless pocket knives easily deploy the blade, open it, close it lock. Leek in G10 handle ; 686 ; votes ; Kershaw Leek & Chris Reeve Sebenza Knife Art 21 Duration... Loading this menu right now desireable G10 handle for good grip €110.21 Kershaw Kw1660cb... Something a bit cheaper to use as the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening knives there is handle. '' a couple of years on a daily basis is a Plain blade Leek! Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser front pocket of 5.11s... To pages you are interested in an edge well your recently viewed items and featured,. Pocket Knife 4 '' CLOSED # 1660 Cryo G10 new for 2014 - Duration: 44:12 warranty paperwork Blur! Back in stock Knife, but not too big it, close and. Plenty of good reasons stainless pocket knives lock-up is a Frame lock Knife...

Girlfriends' Guide To Divorce Netflix, Ford Fiesta Ecoboost Review, 2:1 Aspect Ratio Pixels, Ncert Solutions Class 10 English First Flight, Wayne Ovation Programming Manual, Centre College Majors, Bank Alfalah Iphone Mobile Installment Plan, Minecraft Shipwreck Coordinates, Dog Soldiers Full Movie, Retired Cairn Terrier For Sale7 Wharf Street Port Douglas Stay, Datuk Dr Abdullah Khalid, Farmhouse Christmas Tree,