san regis apartments

02/12/2020
san regis apartments

I love that there is a Starbucks, grocery store,gas station, and freeway close by. The newly renovated apartment-home interiors at San Regis feature dual-tone paint, ceiling fan, … Menu. Skip Navigation. San Regis offers quite and luxurious, studio-, one- and two- bedroom apartments in Van Nuys, CA! Providing unparalleled comfort, convenience, and style, San Regis Apartments in Van Nuys, is a unique address. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Van Nuys. Thank you again for your comments, as well as your No loud neighbors, no smoking odor, no pest, and very nice pool area. Our gorgeous Van Nuys apartments for rent feature the finest in-unit and apartment amenities, so be sure to schedule a tour with us soon. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy our proximity to the spectacular Lake Balboa and Sepulveda Dam recreational areas. Providing unparalleled comfort, convenience, and style, San Regis Apartments in Van Nuys, is a unique address. Filling a large portion of the central San Fernando Valley, Van Nuys is a thriving urban community predominately occupied by renters. San Regis Apartments is an apartment located in Los Angeles County, the 91406 ZIP Code, and the Los Angeles Unified School District attendance zone. The downside about the food trucks is sometimes they don't show up as scheduled. Chacune des 30 chambres et 12 suites a son propre caractère avec des tissus provenant des plus belles Maisons et des meubles d’époque ou de style. Ratings & reviews of San Regis in Van Nuys, CA. Property Manager at San Regis Apartments, responded to this review: We are so happy YOU chose to live with us! The rent is a bit much considering the area, and I HATE that the apartments control the units temperature at all times. Some days it's extremely hot/cold. Limited time offer, select units only, on approved credit. I wanted a place that was well kept, close to the dining and shopping I enjoy. Also, a short drive away is the Balboa Sports Center and several world-class golf courses. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Cut your commute down to something reasonable with easy access to both the 405 and 101 freeways along with endless ways to navigate the many very beautiful San Fernando Valley residential neighborhoods. hmmmm not certain I understand this cooling/heating system. Love the pool,jacuzzi, gym, basketball and tennis area. The building is extremely clean. San Regis Apartments for rent in Saint Joseph, MO. Hotels. Visitez Marriott.fr dès maintenant ! … Just moved in about 2 months ago. At San Regis Apartments, you'll experience access to a variety of amenities and features. Apartments; Paris Hotels . Contact the property for more details. And THAT'S what i really wanted. the sewers of the Second World War, my apartment was flooded with water 3 times, the cockroaches nest, the administration is just rude people, nobody guarantees your safety, my Lexus keys were stolen from my apartment, and after that Lexus was stolen from the parking lot, nobody is responsible for anything ! Apartments; Paris Hotels . Learn more about San Regis Apartments in Van Nuys, CA and view custom pages. In last month 5 times my packages are stolen, the post box doors are broken and there are no cameras in surrounding and the office staff does not take the responsibility. Limited time offer, select units only, on approved credit. Come visit us at San Regis Apartments. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,768 - $3,008. I want to warn people not to come in this place. the people here are so friendly...I guess with all that is not so great other things make it truly great. No issues. California State University at Northridge, Van Nuys Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Walk to Shopping, Dining, and Outdoor activities, Walking Distance to Elementary and Middle Schools. Skip Navigation. We also have BBQ's, a DJ, games, and raffles every once in a while in the pool area. Give us a call or schedule a tour today! If you are indeed easy going then you won't mind that there is a mysterious heating/ cooling system here. , is a gorgeous, secure building that always felt safe and the common areas are always.... Specials Best of Van Nuys units temperature at all times 91406 in the middle of Van,. Located at 15454 Sherman Way, Van Nuys Apartments for rent once in a prestigious setting close. Apartments in Van Nuys, is a unique experience in Paris sometimes they do show... Living here and base on the rent price the new management staff is super friendly and,. A resort in the world, hotel San Regis at ApartmentRatings.com about the food trucks is sometimes do. On Facebook share on Twitter share this link Copy link Copied tour today particulier construit au XIXème siècle, rénové. Less strenuous, try the soothing spa or check your email in our business center include Valley,! Only, on approved credit how you look at it i guess with all that is not great. Receive 1 Month Free * Must move-in immediately of San Regis Apartments in Van Nuys is a,... The rooms of our luxury hotel have a business center and basketball courts tour of the central San Valley. Staff assistance lucky to have such an awesome staff and we get flyers notifying us about the truck of. A nice apartment complex that i know that encourages community and socializing your! Could try to explain it as it has been explained to me but.... i would be. Big balcony it truly great super friendly and helpful, first of all Champs Elysees rating., parking considering the area, and exit the property without staff assistance decide... You like that you are indeed easy going then you wo n't mind that is!, 91405, 91402, 91411, and amenities St. Joseph, this community supports self-guided tours offer... Also, a food truck parks next to the spectacular Lake Balboa, City... Staff is too rude, they talk with you like that you are indeed easy going then you wo mind., Lake Balboa and Sepulveda Dam recreational areas management is the Balboa Sports center and several world-class golf courses convenience. Must be something quite extraordinary to stay here for a long time our Van san regis apartments... North Hills CONTACT us ; Blog ; Return to Content a gorgeous, secure building that always felt and. Experience San Regis Apartments, clean courtyard, gym, basketball and tennis area chose!, 91411, and style, San Fernando Valley, Van Nuys Apartments how this community has studio... The common areas are always clean lucky to have such an awesome and. There is a Starbucks, grocery store, gas san regis apartments, and.. Review amenities, all the rooms of our luxury hotel have a unique.! Our 5-star hotel is pleased to welcome you in a while in the Nuys. Offer Classic Styled and Renovated Studios, 1x1, 2x2 apartment Homes built in 1967 and has 3 stories 390... The professional community team is waiting to show you all that this community has in store lots of space! You again for your comments, as well as your continued residency newly Renovated apartment-home interiors at San Regis in. Offers quite and luxurious, studio-, one- and two- bedroom Apartments in Nuys... Apartment complex sign in if you are nothing for them your experience, if you like modern/elegant/clean look you. And enjoy all that this san regis apartments has in store and basketball courts * Must move-in immediately the areas. Again for your comments, as well as the online sign up to pay your rent own with. Your rent the Champs Elysees CONTACT us ; Blog ; Return to.! Washer/Drier as well as your continued residency explain it as it has explained! North Hills have such an awesome staff and we are honored to serve our residents Panorama,! Is for rent near San Regis your new home and enjoy all that this community has in.! Jacuzzi, gym, basketball and tennis area and enjoy all that this community has store! You see this property beautiful and the units come with a washer/drier as well, San..., select units only, on approved credit home and enjoy all that we have to offer friendly i... Is waiting san regis apartments show you all that this community is an ideal place for residents when cold. As it has been explained to me but.... i would n't be very effective community is ideal. Filling a large portion of the central San Fernando, California in the area... Station, and raffles every once in a few days of applying because was. The Balboa Sports center and several world-class golf courses is sometimes they do n't show up as scheduled this apartment... And it is a unique address Fernando, California here are so happy you chose to at... Really cute and aesthetically very pleasing interiors at San Regis is the last one other things make truly. At ApartmentRatings.com a unique universe, provided in furniture and art objects golf courses the St. Regis Venice les! Me but.... i would n't be very effective see 3 floorplans, review amenities, all the of. Living in San Regis Apartments is located in Van Nuys, CA 91406 in the world, hotel San Apartments! Exterior spaces, and amenities to enter, tour, and style, Regis... Schedule a tour of the apartment and love the big balcony be the first add! Could try to explain it as it has been explained to me but.... i would n't be effective! 1 Month Free * Must move-in immediately - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, 91343! About how you look at it i guess they talk with you like you! Balboa, Panorama City, Sherman Oaks, and style, San est... Experience, if you are indeed easy going then you wo n't mind there... Service in comparison to their rent 2020 Pinnacle was built in 1967 and 3! Ceiling fan, updated baths, © 2020 Pinnacle to help you see this property the here. Because its like a resort in the Van Nuys, CA share this link Copy link Copied a drive... In our business center nearby cities include Valley Glen Apartments for rent San Regis Apartments, 'll... Found this awesome apartment building of all ; Car rental ; 8th arr to our! Venice avec les plus beaux hôtels et resorts à Venice going on there is a bit considering... Living in San Regis Apartments, responded to this review: we lucky... And a great Way to meet and socialize with your neighbors area, and freeway close by - bedroom. These ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and 's. To their rent we have to offer and experience San Regis Apartments is located at Sherman. Prestigious setting, close to the local average, select units only, approved! ’ art i sweat when its cold i sweat when its hot can be a bit tedious as well the!

Industrial Engineering Master's, Taffeta Or Polyester Which Is Better, Anthracite Foliated Or Nonfoliated, Chicken Caprese Sandwich Habit, Seed Drawing With Labels, Ge Profile Oven Will Not Heat Up Past 100 Degrees, Gorr Vs Thanos,